- Road bikes
- Race bikes
Engine tune with dyno set up.
- Machine run on dyno for base power figure.
- Engine stripped, cleaned and inspected before modifications
Typical modifications include.
- Cylinder head gas flowed.
- Port shape and size optimized.
- Valve guide modified.
- Valve seats re cut with 3 or 5 angles.
- Spring pressures set.
- Head and or cylinder machined for correct compression ratio and squish.
- Crankshaft clearances and run out checked.
- Depending on application crankshaft lightened, balanced or stroked.
- Camshaft fitted and dialled in.
to valve clearance checked and modified if necessary.